Get Every Single information about Allegiant Air Group Travel
Everyone loves to travel with their loved ones. When it is just 4 or 5 people traveling together, booking Allegiant flights is simple. You can head to the website, start the booking process, enter the number of travelers, and you are ready to go. But, the situation changes when the count becomes more than ten(mostly in cases of family travel, study groups, weddings, etc.). In that case, you can not just go and book the flights, but you need to book Allegiant Air Group Travel instead. The airline has a simple requirement for groups to be more than 10 in number.
How can I book a group on Allegiant Airlines? (10+ Passengers)
Allegiant allows you to book a group of less than ten online using the usual Allegiant Airlines booking method. However, when you are more than 10 in number., you can not use this option. Hence, when you look forward to booking a flight for your group, you need to connect to someone at Allegiant Air customer service over the phone. After that, follow his instructions to confirm your group flights.
Booking Group Travel with Allegiant Air(Steps)
- Booking group travel with Allegiant is simple; first, head to the website of the carrier.
- Then, you can find the “Booking a Group?” section at the bottom of the webpage.
- Here you will find the contact option to find the email [email protected] and send a mail to the airline.
- You need to mention the size of your group, your destination, and departure, the number of travelers in your group, etc.
- Once you send the email, you will receive a group travel quote from Allegiant soon enough.
- There is even an online form that the passengers must fulfill to request a group travel booking.
- You can find all the related instructions with the group quote they provided.
- Verify all the details and confirm your group booking on Allegiant.
What is Allegiant Air’s group booking Policy?
- With Allegiant Air Group travel booking, you get a chance to pay the amount partially.
- In other words, you can pay 40% of the group fare in advance at the time of booking, and the remaining 60% can be paid about 21 days before the scheduled flight.
- You can change the passenger’s name up to 10 days before the flight’s departure.
- The overall group booking prices can be slightly higher or lower than the individual bookings.
- You will get a copy of the group confirmation online. Besides, you can even see it under the Manage trips section.
- To cancel or change your flight, you need to access the Manage Booking section and use any process accordingly.
If a passenger carefully follows these steps, he/she can book his group flights with Allegiant Air successfully.
Booking Allegiant Air Groups over the Phone
The airline also provides an alternative to the passengers regarding the group booking process through online channels. Suppose you need a quote immediately, and the email takes up more time. In this case, you’d be late for your bookings if you go forward with the online process. Therefore, you may choose another option, i.e., booking group travel over the phone. Follow these steps below to book your group flights via call:
- Open Allegiant Air’s official website and log in to your account.
- You can also enter the Contact us section directly to locate the phone number for the airline.
- Now, make a call to Allegiant Air Phone Number and connect to a live representative.
- The airline agents will assist you with your group bookings of over 10 passengers.
- Contact the agents, and tell them your group details and travel preferences.
- After that, get a quote and confirm your booking.
Also, you can understand every detail about the Allegiant Group booking once you connect with the airline experts for this purpose.
In a Nutshell,
You can book your groups online, offline, or via email. The Allegiant Air experts will offer you a group booking quote; you need to verify it in order to confirm your flight booking. Also, you can book your Allegiant group flights using third-party websites and other possible methods. Simply connect to an agent by dialing the Allegiant Airlines group booking number and confirm your group flights.
Policies of Allegiant Air:-
More Allegiant Air Flight Destination:-
- Allegiant Air Flights to Florida
- Allegiant Air Flights to Orlando
- Visit Las Vegas with Allegiant Air
- Allegiant Flights to Myrtle Beach
- Allegiant Flights to Indianapolis