Ultimate Guide to Allegiant Air Flight Cancellations
- 1 Ultimate Guide to Allegiant Air Flight Cancellations
- 1.1 Allegiant Airlines 24 hours Cancellation Policy
- 1.2 How do I cancel my Allegiant Airlines Flights?
- 1.3 How to cancel flights with allegiant online? (Step-by-Step Guide)
- 1.4 Can I cancel my Allegiant flights via Phone call?
- 1.5 What is Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy?
We willingly book a flight, plan everything we can, and look forward to an exhilarating journey with an airline. But unannounced situations take a toll on us and lead us to ticket cancellations, losses, money damages, and whatnot. If you are an adamant passenger booked with Allegiant Air, you may have a sigh of relief. With the Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy, you can easily cancel your itinerary and get a refund on your ticket.
Usually, in terms of sudden plan changes, Allegiant gives you plenty of relaxation with its immaculate services. You can check the terms and conditions related to Allegiant flight cancellations below.
Allegiant Airlines 24 hours Cancellation Policy
Are you up for a full refund on ticket cancellation? Customers who have booked Allegiant flights can be eligible for a full refund to their original payment form. The Allegiant Air 24-hour Cancellation Policy allows you to save money when canceling flights within 24 hours of the booking time. Below you will find some of the major points related to the same:
- Cancel your flights within 24 hours of the initial booking, and the airline will not charge you any cancellation fee.
- Allegiant Air also allows you to get your refund to the original payment form in full under this 24-hour risk-free time.
- The one condition that you must follow is that make sure the flight departure is after 7 days of the booking time.
Make sure you cancel your tickets within this risk-free time to save money for your future travel when you are ready to fly again.
How do I cancel my Allegiant Airlines Flights?
Every passenger has the right to choose what he wants to do with his itinerary, including whether he wishes to proceed with the plans or cancel them. So, when you look forward to canceling your flights, you can check the Allegiant Airlines flight cancellation process in detail. But, firstly, know that the airline has many ways for you to cancel your flight tickets. Each of them has been explained below!
How to cancel flights with allegiant online? (Step-by-Step Guide)
If you want to know how to cancel flights with Allegiant, you have landed on the right page. The effective way to cancel Allegiant flights is to log in to the website or mobile app. After that, follow the steps below.
- Enter the login and password on your Allegiant airlines mobile app, or visit the official website of Allegiant on a web browser to log in.
- Now, to proceed, find the “My Trips” option and open it.
- Further, log in using your booking reference number and last name on the ticket.
- Once you retrieve your flight details, find the cancel option and hit the button to move on to the next page.
- Agree to the cancellation terms that appear as a pop-up menu or agreement box.
- Finalize everything by following the online screen prompts and completing the cancellation process.
Remember to check the cancellation confirmation email sent to you on successful completion of the Allegiant Air cancel flight process.
Can I cancel my Allegiant flights via Phone call?
Yes, The phone call is the best alternative to online procedures, especially when the internet gives up on you. So, you can follow this swift process below to call Allegiant Airlines flight cancellation phone number to request a ticket cancellation.
- Find the phone number for cancelations on the website, or simply dial (702) 505-8888 on your device.
- Your call first connects to a customer service menu with automated instructions(voice).
- Follow the suite to select the flight cancellation options and connect to a live agent at Allegiant Air.
- Tell him the reason for your call once he connects and asks for a cancellation.
- You can also request a refund on the same call and get it within a span of days set by the airline.
Do not forget to take follow-ups as and when necessary. However, the airline does inform you over emails regarding the same.
What is Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Regarding the cancellation of flights, the process is not the only necessary requirement. You need to know the exact terms and conditions that allow you to cancel your flights and receive a flight ticket refund. You will find different types of rules as per the Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy below to aid with your cancellation process. Take care of these things to proceed with a formal termination process:
Allegiant Air Standard Ticket Cancellation Policy
- To cancel your Allegiant Airlines Standard Tickets, you have 24 hours to do it for free.
- After 24 hours, the airline will charge you a 75 Dollars fee per passenger for flight cancellations.
- You can get a non-refundable future flight credit in the form of a refund after this small fee deduction.
- Use this credit amount for future travel purchases on Allegiant Airlines.
Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy for Award Tickets
- Passengers with Award tickets can also cancel their Allegiant flights in case of a sudden change in plans.
- There applies a 75 USD fee which is after 24 hours of the booking.
- The other cancellation structure remains similar to the standard tickets.
- You can not get the points credited back to your miles for reservations using points.
- However, Allegiant is still nice enough to offer you a credit voucher for your trip’s value.
Allegiant Air Tickets with Trip Flex
- If you purchased a trip flex ticket, cancel tickets without this 75 dollars free.
- Trip flex is the ultimate peace of mind option for passengers who wish to make cancellations.
- Though your flight tickets remain nonrefundable, you can still make one-time free cancellations with Allegiant using trip flex.
- This works for your flights scheduled even within seven days of departure time left.
- Allegiant will issue a nonrefundable and nontransferable travel voucher on qualifying itinerary cancellations. (This voucher has an expiration date as well.)
- Allegiant air cancellation policy with trip flex will not guarantee any original payment form refunds.
Allegiant Air Flights without Trip Flex
- You must make the request for change or cancellations at least seven days or more before the flight’s scheduled departure time.
- The ticket fee for cancellation varies depending on several factors affecting your air travel.
- Any credit balance qualifying tickets are subject to a nonrefundable travel voucher under the Allegiant Air Cancel Flight Policy. Using this, you can travel up to two years from the date of reservation.
Customers can check with an on-site agent at Allegiant Air customer service to know more about the cancellation policies and voucher expiration dates.
Final Thoughts: Can I cancel my allegiant flight and get a refund?
Well, mostly, you may have chances at a credit balance or travel voucher on Allegiant flight cancellations, but the guaranteed refund is not certain. You can cancel a flight as per the Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy 24 hours and receive a full refund in that case. For more information about canceling an Allegiant flight, call the Allegiant Air customer service team and plan a booking for a later schedule.